Summer Camp in China – 2019 Dates
Students can choose to study for any preferred length of time, from one week to the whole seven weeks of the China summer camp program.
For students who want to stay longer or arrive earlier, extension programs can be offered.
- June 16th, 23rd, 30th
- July 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Aug 4th
NOTE – Participants can join the Chinese camp on any Monday
Summer Camp Prices (Chinese Yuan)
Below is a list of the Summer Camp packages. We’ve included a list of what is and is not included in the price. Note also Family discounts – Book the summer camp for two or more children together and receive 5% off the summer camp price.
ALL PRICES ARE LISTED IN CHINESE YUAN.
||Junior Half Day Camp
Please note – The prices do not include airfare, Insurance, Visa Expenses and any non camp related expenses
- 20h/week Chinese language class, text books and lunch
- Cultural activities in the afternoon Mon-Fri and trips on Saturdays.
- Guardian Program and Visa Support and invitations for all family members
- Airport pick-up, drop-off and Police Registration
- Breakfast and dinner – For homestay/residence camp
- *Survival Kit included
Residence Camp Information:
- Distance from school: 45 minutes from LTL
- Rooms: Two bedrooms-one for girls, one for boys, the summer camp organizer will live there as well as a guardian
- Responsibilities: Teenagers who live there need to keep the room clean and quiet
- Rules: No smoking indoors, no drinking without parents authorization
- Cleaner: Once a week to clean the residence
PLEASE NOTE – For students 16 years of age and above, the SIM Card + Data (pre-charged for 1 month) is included in the survival kit. However, for students under 16 years old, the SIM Card is also included, however, we will lend the student the SIM card and they must return it upon leaving Beijing. This is because children under the age of 16 cannot legally buy a SIM card in China.
Please be aware, the SIM card is included in all survival kits no matter what the age of the student.